TERMS & CONDITIONS
WallpaperOnline a subsidiary of Bolt Cybersecurity is South Africa’s leading independent Wallpaper retailer. If you need wallpaper think:
RANGE – we stock the largest and widest range of top quality wallpaper products produced locally
Think VALUE – we offer you the best value for money on guaranteed wallpaper products!
Think SERVICE – we strive to provide you with the best possible advice for all your wallpaper requirements and our sales staff aim to provide honest and caring service to help you brighten up your world…
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timeously however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence WallpaperOnline (PTY) Ltd will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping schedule.
- WallpaperOnline offers free delivery on orders over R500.
- Orders under R500 will attract a R99 delivery.
- Delivery will be between 2 to 5 working days for metro areas and 3 to 7 working days for outlying areas.
- Delivery only in South Africa
- In the case of damaged or defective products, WallpaperOnline will arrange collection free of charge. WallpaperOnline must be notified by the customer within 7 days of delivery.
- In the case of buyers remorse or unwanted items, WallpaperOnline will arrange collection from the customer and this will attract a charge of R250. This return must be logged with WallpaperOnline within 7 days.
Disclosure of outlet country at time of payment
Payment Options and Pricing
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
WallpaperOnline (PTY) Ltd endeavours to offer you competitive prices on current products; you’re total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable
sales tax and shipping charges (on the day of shipping).
WallpaperOnline (PTY) Ltd reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
Should WallpaperOnline (PTY) Ltd reduce it’s price on any shipped products within 10 working days of shipment, you may contact us and request a refund of the difference between the price you were charged and the reduced selling price. To receive the refund you must contact us within 14 days of shipment.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have a credit card please utilise one of the other payment options, or simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete your order. All of your order details will be saved online under in the Your Account section available for use whenever you’re ready! Sorry for the inconvenience.
For more information about how to order, special order requirements and other payment options, please contact our Support Team on or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PayFast process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate PayFast to obtain confidential information.
- PayFast is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. PayFast Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
- PayFast continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to WallpaperOnline (PTY) Ltd and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by WallpaperOnline (PTY) Ltd for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
Physical address: Roof level, Bryanston Shopping Centre, Corner Ballyclare and William Nicol, Bryanston, Johannesburg, 2191
Email : email@example.com
A copy of the ECT Act is available at http://www.polity.org.za/pol/acts/2002.